COVID-19: Health and safety protocol of FONDALPRESS SpA
According to the applicable regulations, Fondalpress SpA issued health and safety protocols for the resumption and control of all the necessary activities to keep safety and prevent COVID 19 at its sites.
Our general provision, as a precautionary measure, is to limit as much as possible external access to the plants, deferring visits to a future time, when the national and international conditions will be more clear.
Therefore access of external people is allowed only when strictly necessary to guarantee the plants’ resumption.
Anyway it ISN’T ALLOWED to enter Fondalpress’s plants :
• when people are affected by flu symptoms and fever;
• when during the previous 14 days to the entry of Fondalpress’ sites people were in touch with:
– a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, or laboratory people processing COVID-19 samples;
– a cohabitant of a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19;
– a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 who travelled by train in the same row or in the two previous or subsequent rows .
Anyway, external people shall respect the specific conditions that this company requireS to enter the sites.
All visitors and suppliers who Need to enter one of Fondalpress ‘ plants, will receive the information sheet about the health and safety protocol to be signed in acknowledgement and acceptance.
Please remember that before entering the plant staff shall:
• wear surgical masks or FFP2 without valve
• wear gloves in case of documents exchange and /or signs on such documents using pens of our reception
• to be provided with hands sanitizing gel.
For your information the main measures listed in Fondalpress’ protocol are:
• information and training
• Access procedures for employees, suppliers and visitors
• Sanitizing procedures
• Dedicated procedures to use common areas and new behaviours inside the plants.
• New sanitary procedures to deal with possible suspected cases
• ongoing updating of the Protocol to guarantee the maximum efficacy.